Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lost a week, but not many bets as "numbers" and I had some quality time putting the selections to work in Q's that more than covered our eats for the week. "Where you been, Tommy" was the ongoing call as I revisited some old friends and moved about several tracks in the sunshine state to get the feel so many have as we move towards spring and new venues to revisit. I also flirted again with ownership with a call from the boys at Karakorum but have to remain true to the job at hand and its requirements to bring in winners for my subscribers. As to subscribers welcome to the folks that visit the OTB's in Western New York, I'm sure the featured card, this month Aqueduct, will be an asset to them and I look foreword to a long term relationship with this organization and its patrons. The Week-end was strong and I sense the trend will continue. We are coming into the most exciting time of year with the run and it will continue with my personal highlight Saratoga. I hope you have found time to explore the web site, get the newsletter and sign up for the 12 month email selections on line or play by the day when you out to cash some winners. GOOD LUCK everyone and stay tuned.

No comments: