Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Time is flying by and getting to the track at Saratoga six days a week has been a rush. Almost an overload on information but that was bound to happen. We find the long shots mixed in with so many difficult entries from around the county make this a very difficult job but the pick threes that hit from the selections and the refined art of maidens we are handicapping make this visit a pleasure. I have lost track of many of the tracks we feature since I am old school and use the paper copy of the DRF and that leaves me with Saratoga, Monmouth, Arlington and Del Mar so those provide the meat for Selections and it has worked to date. I hope your spreading the picks into some value and thank you for the supporting emails and continued growth in our subscribers. Stay on board and watch for some exciting news in the Newsletter next month and as always I'm on line and on the phone every Wednesday through Sunday, all year long.

No comments: