Monday, December 8, 2008

The day after Pearl Harbor Day and I feel like the bombs were aimed at my horse selections this week, yes we Hit the Board over 55% and some subscribers let me know the place parlays are good 12/4 we hit 5 out of 10 but I always want more for myself as well as you. It doesn't take a quick study to know we offer what is found in the DRF so we are at their mercy to show some tracks we would just as soon skip but the serious handicapper trys their hand at the difficult for there the reward can be greater. Like my mother always said " if you can't say something nice...." well you get the idea. Seeing workouts posted at Tampa Downs makes me excited for owners and trainer will soon be filling out the entries with good horses from all over and this is good for all involved. Great news the "Play by the Day" line is in and now you can get the selections on a daily basis by calling 1-800-305-8836 and just $10.00 gets you the ten daily selections that I email out to the yearly subscribers nightly. Of course year round is cheaper but this is a good option for many and I am pleased we are offering it. Stay tuned as we will continue to offer the best we can and hope you find the selections to be an asset to you handicapping style.

No comments: