Monday, December 1, 2008

Well the month is over and the last week continued to be a roller coaster, I avoided two days due to the holiday and always pass on Mondays and still had my moments. If you were on board for Wednesday you know we were at 50% winners and 90% hit the board that took us to a thankful Thanksgiving and wish the week was a bit shorter but now and then you have a bump in the road. All in all we continue to hit the board nearly 60% of the time and edge at 30% at the win window. I know from my wallet that staying the course is still proving to cash more than I spend so moving forward is still the plan. I flipped between the football games and TVG most of Sunday and wonder how coaches with records that would be unacceptable in the racing industry can do such a lousy job, get canned and move on to another 7 figure salary, go figure ! I know when the weeks review is done each Monday morning we see better action and more winners in a hand full of tracks, from the Big A to Calder where nearly 50% rule as to the remainder of the looks in the ten tracks looked at this week. But we're not picking football as some of my peers try to do along with horses, I am horses only and in the long run through out the year we will prevail and march to the beat of the Call to Post as we cash them from coast to coast, week in and week out.

No comments: