Thursday, May 7, 2009

Well they say do what you do well and the rest is history. Pushed to spend more time on reporting stats than I wanted to has indeed produced an interesting scenario as follows.......When you look at the Top Ten Selections vs the full card the numbers knock you over. Yes my numbers rival others for the top three in each race at any track but that's not what got me going down this road and hoping for some feedback and if received I may go back to day one and offer only my Top Ten Selections. Those stats for last week had me in at over 30% winners and over 60% hitting the board, I made money your had too! Wed I was in with 6 winners and 3 other on the board out of 10 picks, and looks like the trend continues as yesterday I again had 6 winners and 3 others on the board out of 9..........stay tuned.

No comments: