Thursday, April 30, 2009

No sooner do I pick Eddie and the rest is history, leaving the Doctors office today, sick by the pull out of my choice but really visiting Dr M to get this cold on track and off my back. No surprise to those who call in as I sounded like a cheap hood yesterday reading off my picks. Anyway , as I was leaving the receptionist put me on the dime noticing my New York OTB shirt and said " give me a winner for Saturday, we going to a Derby party. Now if you have ever been to the Derby you know no one can host a party to compare to the real thing but these millions of groups all over the world are what will keep horse racing alive so of course I oblige two fold. For the Oaks I give her, Justwhistledixie and encourage her on with a lean towards Pioneerof the Nile, because everyone knows to paraphrase Mr Baffert RIDE A HORSE NOT A COWBOY.

No comments: