Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Well you know that everyday is a learning experience and this format was designed to get and give some input and run with it accordingly however the questions arrive daily at the email and I'm not complaining since I know your out there when you prob those questions every week. I will therefore use this space to highlight the running stats that so many of you want. I thought that running the selections hits and misses with a nod to the highs such as the $ 248 tri on Sat 4/18 was enough to get you calling but if you need more your gone to get it. I will list the same format that you see so often under other handicappers selections.
NUMBER OF RACES PICKED*NUMBER OF TOP PICKED WINNERS*NUMBER OF PICKED FINISHES IN THE MONEY
Compare if you wish I know my stats are for real and not the pie in the sky multi thousand winners claimed by others.
By the way last week, Wed to Sun with weather that should have had its own show on the Weather Channel I had 106/ 29/ 68 STAY TUNED

No comments: