Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What a day, we move foreword to the "Big Tree" at Belmont and of course what are we hitting. Soft at times but still 127-29-71 and 43-19-28 keep paying for parking but not going to cover the bar tab this year at Siros yet the rolling bets keep the payoffs good enough to play another day. I like my old system and think that this months newsletter will spend a little time on it so you can perhaps try to push the chalk and get some cash for the ride home.
Many of my sunshine buddies are headed back north and should be in line at the simulcst for the Derby but there will be several hundred crammed in with me for what should be an interesting race. To take a shot here would be rash with some things that still need to play out but I can't get past Square Eddie and like the name of two of my followers he should be the contender. Love the jock and remember back in 2004 when he took Birdstone out our the darkness at Saratoga to the wire I believe the combination is a sure winner. Well there you have it one free pick that will be on the line and email Friday night as the day opens at Churchill Downs for the run for the roses.

No comments: