Monday, July 27, 2009

Here we go and tomorrow the first card of the Saratoga meet is on the table for handicapping Wednesdays races at The Spa for another year of excitement and to be sure lots of winners. As we noted in the newsletter we will feature stats each week in this Blog and coming off 82% hitting the board we followed up with 70% so the run is on and even with the competition at its highest we feel confident we will continue the surge into Saratoga. I have to skip Sundays card, sadly but that is a travel day to get us to our August home and the temptation is great for a side stop at Monmouth to see that big girl run but we will breeze by and catch the rerun on TV at Siro's perhaps. I don't know if this horse makes it but it's worth mentioning, Devonshire in the 7th, just as my pulse is racing the emails and calls from my connections are lighting up with input about who they see surprising the pundits and want me to have that inside track. Of course you know if you've laid your money on the line by phone or email their are many components that go into what I give back in Selections but just the same check out the first connection selection with me. Come on for your winners, every week all year long with The Track Maitre D.

No comments: