Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Yes I have been lazy with not keeping you informed and yet I'm always trying to get the percentage up and slowly its working, of course if your on line or on the phone line you know that. The racing is unreal, combine the great ladies and the weather that won't quit I have been tearing out my hair and you know that's dangerous. If I read my words at time I feel I'm not making sense then I hear the din from the announcers covering the races and get a quote that says " these horses were bred to win" really do you think some are bred to lose? Oh well we all have days and yet the payouts keep us on track to play again and like the support of my emails you know we are getting bad luck like Sunday with two scratches and two injuries and two off the turf you just put it aside and focus forward. Like put on the blinkers, stay the course and ride it out with The Track Maitre D and you will end up a winner!

No comments: